The days when guiding units could rely on a good samaritan with a lorry or van, to transport their equipment to camp are getting fewer. Many guiding units now use trailers as transport, both for camps and activities and for such mundane tasks as jumble collection.
Trailers have a very high value on the second hand market and, as such, are attractive to theives.
Physical loss of or damage to your trailer
- UK wide cover with up to 30 days continental use
- Cost of recovery to a repairer following damage
- Cost of delivery back to you following repair
- Use on all Guide activities
- Use for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
Applying for cover
Please complete the relevant proposal form and return it to Unity Insurance Services at the address provided.
Do not send any payments at that stage. We will send you a formal quotation and offer of cover and, if this is
acceptable to you, please send the payment in good time for the cover commencement date.
we will issue the certificate of insurance and policy document.