homepage banner

Dumper trucks, electric milkfloats, goods vans, sit and ride mowers, agricultural tractors; the list is almost endless.

There are some strange vehicles lurking on camp sites and activity centres. Some, like the venerable electric milkfloat, being used for purposes which their designer never envisaged, such as transporting camping equipment from the car park drop off point.

How do you insure them and the third party risks associated with their use? Not surprisingly, insurers are not queing up to provide a quotation!

Unity Insurance Services have a unique facility designed to cover virtually any mechanised vehicle which operates under its own power. The facility offers the options of third party only, third party fire and theft and comprehensive covers.

Contact your personal Account Handler for more information.